The Semi-Healthy Guide to Trick-Or-Treating
October 21st, 2011 | Other | 0 Comments
Worried about blowing your diet this Halloween? With the big blow-out parties, haunted houses, horror flicks and the main event trick-or-treating, it’s no wonder we throw our diets out the window in 5 seconds.
SURGEX’s Celebrity nutritionist Carl Germano RD, CNS, CDN has put together a list to help guide you in your candy extravaganza:
- Snickers- 1 bar has 15 grams of fat, 12 grams of sugar and 215 calories
- Milky Way-1 bar has 270 calories, 10 grams of fat and 35 grams of sugar
- Kit Kat big Kat- has 286 calories, 30 grams of sugar and 15 grams of total fat
- 3 Musketeers- 182 calories, 6.2 grams of fat and 27 grams of sugar
- Sour Patch Kids- Has 150 calories in one bag along with 0 grams of fat and 26 grams of sugar
- One cup of Skittles contains 830 calories, 9 grams of fat and 155 sugars
- Skor chocolate bar- has 209 calories, 13 grams of fat and 24 grams of sugar.
- Butterfingers -has 270 calories with 17 grams of fat and 30 grams of sugar
- Candy Corn- 19 pieces has 0 grams of fat, 33 grams of sugar and 150 calories
I hope you find these tips useful!