My Top 5 Dad’s Day Deals
June 11th, 2012 | Daily Deal, Entertainment, Fashion, Featured, Gift Guide, Men's Clothing & Accessories | 0 Comments
On the hunt for last-minute, unique and affordable Dad’s Day gifts? Luckily, I have shopped my heart out for you and pared the list down to my Top 5 Dad Deals to suit any budget.
This is the go-to list for the typical Dad that has everything, ensuring you’ll secure the coveted spot of, “favorite kid.”
1. Keep Dad on track with You Bars ($3 each), the customizable nutrition bars. Head to the site and use the build-a-bar feature to create a delicious and nutritious gift.
2. No more girly scents. Man-Cans.com ($9.50) are masculine-scented candles made in real soup cans. Even better, each candle sold yields a donation to a soup kitchen.
3. Get sharp with the Iain Sinclair CardSharp2 ($25). Whether Dad wears suits or boots, this super light knife the size of a credit card is something he’ll use. Bonus: child proof.
4. Does he think he’s funny? With Faux Real t-shirts ($30), now everyone else will think so, too. These hilarious shirts are made to look real, but are a quirky illusion.
5. Grill rain or shine with the DeLonghi Indoor Grill ($99, Williams Sonoma). Even the least or laziest of grill wizards can make use of this user-friendly appliance.