Luxurious Designs Meet Lush Forest Views!! Every Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles Serenbe Designer Showhouse has offered designers a “clean palette to create their art,” and the 2019 Serenbe Showhouse is no different. This year’s home features gorgeous clean lines and warm features with unparalleled views of the forests in Serenbe’s Mado neighborhood.
The showhouse has four bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms, an open kitchen and living area, a huge master suite and a covered deck off the living room that makes you feel like you’re standing in the trees. A lower level terrace features a family media room with a patio walk out to the trails, the fourth bedroom and full bath plus a two car garage that includes a third space specifically for a golf cart.
The showhouse will be open for tours Thursday-Sunday, 10 am to 5 pm, September 20 through October 13.
Preview Party, (September 19th) and Home Tour tickets are on-sale at SerenbeShowhouse.com.
● A. Wooten Interiors, Finishes, Fixtures, Kitchen & Dining Room
● Coley Cuttino Interiors, Upstairs Bedroom & Bathroom
● Kenson Interiors, Upstairs Bedroom & Bathroom
● Means Carney Interiors, Living Room & Porch
● Michelle Gratch Interiors, Entry, Laundry & Mudroom
● Pebbles Nix, Terrace Parlor
● Regas Interiors, Master Bedroom & Bathroom
● Virginia Cheek Interiors, Upstairs Office Loft
● September 21: Author Talk with Staci L. Catron and Mary Ann Eaddy: Seeking Eden, A Collection of Georgia’s Historic Gardens, 5pm-7pm
● September 22: Art Over Dinner ft. Eva Magill Oliver, 6pm-9pm
● October 12: Authors, Educators & Artists Dr. Pamela and Malcolm Childers, 4pm-6pm
● Saturdays: Wine Tasting, 4pm
● Saturdays: Farmers Market, 9am-1pm
● Saturdays: Serenbe Farm Tour, 1:30pm
● Saturdays: Goat Yoga, 10am & 4pm
● Sundays: Goat Yoga, 10am
About Serenbe: Founded by the Nygren family in 2004, Serenbe is a biophilic community connected to nature on the edge of Atlanta. The community of 700+ residents is set among acres of preserved forests and meadows with miles of nature trails that connect homes and
restaurants with arts and businesses. Focused on wellbeing, Serenbe is a neighborhood with fresh food, over 300 days of arts and cultural programming, multiple independent shops, outdoor theatre, a 27-room Inn and currently five restaurants. The best reason to live here is the life here. serenbe.com for additional information.