This recently-opened property in Sarasota embraces the art-centric culture of the city with curated art collections, art classes, in-room instruments and art-inspired rooftop yoga.
- The recently-opened property embraces, celebrates, and supports the city’s thriving arts scene by offering unique guest experiences such as art-influenced rooftop yoga, curated artwork throughout the property, group music lessons, and the Artist in Residence program where established and emerging artists are selected and given a dedicated space and resources to perfect their craft and share it with others.
- Take in views of downtown and the Sarasota Bay at Perspective Rooftop Pool Bar that offers creatively-crafted cocktails and delicious selections of light bites.
- Just a stone’s throw away from an arsenal of art galleries, theatrical experiences, attractions, shops, and restaurants, and in close proximity to the fine white sands and crystal clear waters of Siesta Key Beach.
- This hotel basically doubles as an art gallery. There are different sculpture and painting installations (that rotate each quarter) on each floor and throughout the property created by local artists, and most originated from Ringling College.
- Guest activities including wine glass painting, Improv comedy brunches, pop-up performances, sketching & painting classes, art-influenced rooftop yoga, origami, and jewelry making classes are offered to guests at no extra costs and these instructors are found right in the property’s backyard. Who else offers ukulele lessons at a rooftop bar? Or yoga influenced by an art installation? (There is no additional fee associated with these activities.)
- There’s also the option to request instruments on demand such as a drum set, a cello, guitars and more. WOW!