Need some help shopping for the her in your life? Wife, friend, daughter, S.O will love any of these ideas that seem to be can’t go wrong crowd pleasers. Even better, if you missed shipping deadlines you can find most of them around town. Happy Holiday Shopping!
1. Longchamp Tote – Everyone loves Longchamp. They are durable. versatile, makes a statement, and will last and last. Click here to shop. In store try Nordstrom or Bloomingdales.
2. Delightful Darlings ($36) – Butter London’s Delightful Darlings 6-Piece Nail Lacquer Set. Time to update your nail collection and start over with these can’t go wrong basics. A $60 value! Click here to shop. If you missed the mail cut off, try Ulta, Sephora or Nordstrom.
3. Interchangeable Curling Iron – this curling iron comes with 3 different-sized barrels for different occasions! One of the most highly coveted curling irons and great for travel. Click here to shop. In stores try Sephora or Ulta
4. Yurman jewelry – when in doubt, this particular style seems to make everyone happy = read…guys, you can’t go wrong. Click here to shop
5. Cable bite – Cute stocking stuffer in a variety of characers that keeps your USB from slipping. Click here to shop.
6. Le Mer sample packs $98 (retail value is $160) a chance to try the legendary (expensive) Le Mer without the hefty upfront investment. Click here to shop.
7. UGG Slippers – Everyone loves UGG Slippers because are just so comfy and last and last. Color options adds some personalization to the gift. Click here to shop
8. Bose Headphones are legendary but not exactly cheap. the good news is that they will last forever – I’ve had mine for literally 10 years. Click here to shop
9. Dyson Superonic Blow Dryer – Everyones love this blow dryer because of the fast drying time and the extreme heat protectant it provides for your hair, meanings it helps to prevent heat damage to protect your hair’s natural shine. Brillant! Click here to shop. Find them at Sephora, Neiman Marcus or Nordstrom.
10. Edwardian Ear Crawlers ($45) Constellations of glittering cubic zirconias crawl up your earlobes in these ultra-modern earrings that are very on trend right now. Click here to shop.
11. DIPTYQUE Amande Exquise Votive Candle ($38) – You had me at Amanda. A limited-edition candle presented in an unforgettable vessel that adds a statement to your home. It spreads delicious notes of almond (obsessed with this scent) and tonka bean throughout the air. Click here to shop.
12. Le Labo – A fun scent journey so you can explore Le Labo’s entire fine fragrance collection and pick the one that best matches you! .Click here to shop
13. Adidas UltraBoost’ Running Shoe ($180) – the it girl of workout shoes sports a full-foot boost midsole for superior energy return and just-right, trampoline-like cushioning.