Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is offering a special deal that will save you $$$ on your stay!
- Book 2 nights ($149/night) and stay the third night for only $4!
Here’s how – 13 lucky travelers will have the opportunity to redeem this offer by calling 954-414-2663 on June 20,2018 at 10am EST.
The offer is only available for stays from July 1, 2018 – July 3, 2018, and the room category is a Studio Ocean View.
Enjoy some photos from my recent stay. I loved this hotel. Perfect location and priced just right. I’ve also included a few tips when visiting Ft. Lauderdale. Good luck!
Fort Lauderdale is 28 miles (45 km) north of Miami in the state of Florida. For those of us in Atlanta, GA it’s less than two hours by plane and about $150 RT. I’ve seen flights under $100 by simply comparison shopping and will always post these deals when I find them. Be sure to sign up for my eblast and follow me on social media so you can take advantage of the savings.
- Dining: Las Olas Blvd is lined with boutiques, a restaurant row, and lounges and cafés with sidewalk seating. Las Olas is also a major stop along Greater Fort Lauderdale’s Water Taxi system.
- Everglades: If you haven’t seen one of the World’s rarest Ecosystems, an airboat is in order! Enjoy personal animal encounters with snakes, iguanas, and baby gators.
- Shopping: Sawgrass Mills is the world’s largest Outlet Mall, the Swap Shop is the South’s largest flea market and the closest thing you’ll find to an international bazaar, Festival Marketplace is a quarter-mile long shopper’s paradise, and Westfield Broward, is a one level, 1,000,000 sq ft shopping mall, and the famed Century 21 Department Store (made popular in NYC years ago) is where you can always find designer deals. Shop Sunny is the place for those only in Florida t-shirts, hats, beach towels, beach bags and so much more that you really don’t need but can’t resist. Cooper City Antique Mall is great fun for collectors, and the antique obsessed with over 10,000 sq ft to browse!
- Just for fun: MaiKai Tiki Bar is a legendary landmark with one of the best happy hours in the area. (I’m originally from Hawaii, so it’s hard for me to resist a good Tiki Bar. This one also offers a Polynesian dance show for about $50 a person).