The Superbowl of Amazon shopping is back July 15 and it’s called Amazon Prime Day. Almost two days of Amazon’s best deals.
You have to be an Amazon Prime member to score the deals, which I highly recommend. **The membership fee easily pays for itself if you are an avid online shopper, (more information is posted at the bottom of this page).
- Haven’t started your Prime Day planning yet? Check out 5 Tips to Get You Prepped for Prime Day to learn about some recommended strategies for setting yourself up for big Prime Day earnings.
- Prepare for jaw-dropping deals on tech gadgets, kitchen appliances, furniture, beauty products, parenting must-haves and so much more!
- Among the highlights: The Amazon Fire TV Stick for $15 (regularly $40), Echo for $50 (regularly $100) and Facebook Portal for $80 (regularly $199).
- Prime Day is the best time to stock up on gifts for the whole family. The best toys of 2019 have been predicted and are ready to purchase – and will fly off the shelves before Halloween!
- The sales start Monday at 12:01am PST and go through Wednesday night.
- SHHHHHH.. other stores are getting in on the action, too: Macy’s has a Black Friday in July sale ending tonight and and will unveil their sales tomorrow. ,
***How much is Amazon Prime?
The catch is that you have to be an Amazon Prime member to take advantage of Prime Day deals. The annual price of a Prime membership is $119, or you can get a one-month membership for just $13. Having to buy a subscription is a bummer, but there are ways around dropping cash just to take part in Prime Day. If you’ve never been a Prime member before, you can get a free 30-day trial just by signing up. Students get an even better deal: their Prime membership begins with a free six-month trial.
Visit the Amazon site for more information on Prime Day and access to all the deals.